Wednesday, December 26, 2007 | 9:34 PM
26 DECIt starts from the morning of today! Sleep at 4am after maple and wake up in 8am.. Bath at chris house, oh well.. I miss the hot water, for so many months of cold water torturing at home.. Wonder when will someone fixed my home heater.. =)I went to NYP, passing opt out form of french language with yuhang.. French is fun, but we know it will pull our grades down.. Cant even handle perfect english, a 3rd language would be difficult for me.. So after passing the forms, went to AMK meet shuai xun.. This is when our long day start... Went to Queensway shopping centre, saw nice jeans but not for me currently.. I have to earn money to talk about getting more things for myself.. Both yuhang and shuai xun did their shopping sprees, as for me.. I help to give comments? haha.. Seeing all those items making my hand itchy..
After the shops, we went IKEA! Ohhhh!! So fun!! I love to see furniture.. Some are artistic.. I saw shiny red and black kitchen and wardrobes.. Too bad my house is small! Awwww.. Faster grow up and earn money to buy house, i want to DIY my house.. After considering buying a pillow, i put it back. The polyester material is pricking my skin too much.. I saw a red mini table and chair, Cost 40dollars.. Shall buy it for my lappy.. =)
Ehhh.. Shuai xun planning to get furnitures for his tution area, he opening up one soon.. Currently renting a HDB, those 2 floors one, 300dollars/month.. So he want to get the things for his students.. He ask me to join him be tution teacher.. Not sure about it, maybe not now ba.. After the big walking about, ate the IKEA famous hotdog bread.. haha.. Thats all for my day!!~~
Pictures =)3 of us, chairs, table legs, table panel, file holders, clocks, Sweeper and everything nice!
To form the perfect little tution house!