Saturday, December 22, 2007 | 11:27 PM
Thanks to Carinna, Clara and Jia Hui Meet up with them at chong pang, they tried to buy cake and suprise me, but i so clever.. haha.. After I go to toilet to follow their plan, they told jia hui to follow me, maybe to delay time? Then, I told jia hui to go find them.. Still tell me " They at where!".. LOL.. Then i reply bread shop, clever right? LOL.. What else can they do at chong pang.. haha.. Thanks though..
I have a day with them at Hans near mandai there.. Ok the hans food there is different, no french fries.. It comes with carrots and wedges as side dishes.. LOL.. They treat me, abit not used to it.. Ate mushroom chicken chop and ICE milo~ After eating, we went to carinna house.. Cause hans dont allow other food there..
Cut the cake, cake fight for 1st time and go home after some chats.. Simple outing ba.. Everyone is doing fine i think.. As for me, Strive strive strive!! Some pics now..
Cake by them and our faces..
So this is my poor neck getting to eat cake.. ARGH!