text-align:center;



Saturday, December 29, 2007 | 1:39 AM

200 post[28dec 08] So I went to school today when i woke up at 10.40.. Its sleepy me.. Play maple till crazy.. 4am sleep, my eye pain until must wait awhile to close eye.. It have a popping out feeling.. HAHA.. But i love glitching.. So fun.. Wonder if all 6 person conference and 6x will be faster..

I went school from 12-6pm.. Did my project of visual basic.. Tomorrow will be handling another one called creativity thinking.. I went to Bean curd city during 10pm, had some cold icy feel from the beancurd.. NICE~~ Went to chong pang nasi lemak with a long queue just to buy the drum stick.. haha.. After that went to a park and sit down at play ground.. Then please do not do this to me again.. Respect ok? haha.. I may mean nothing, i dont know.. I trust people, so dont do stupid things.. haha.. Please.....[magic word] =p

Ok.. School opening, blin gonna JAE soon.. So what course to choose for him.. Let some fat mouse choose, she very free.. HAHA.. Blin wish to in TP!!!! LOL... Sch opening mean dont see each others alot ah, but stay in contact, have phone.. Miss RK house though.. ok.. that is all for today..
Off to bath, play and sleep..
Tan signing off.. Zzz







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥