Friday, December 21, 2007 | 12:12 AM
Ok.. 19th was a fun training day.. Of course i always smile to the fullest on every training.. I wish its this way everytime.. All back to these days, I am planning to do all my homework on 26-29.. maybe a 28, will be doing all my homework myself at somewhere from morning onwards.. Errr.. I want to express my feelings these days..
I felt explosive in me, not the angry one, but very happy.. I cant imagine how bright the day could be.. I wish it cant stop and i wont end my smile.. I have no dreams, but i have goals.. After I achieve it, I will just live life happily.. Haha.. Ok.. How boring i can be.. I wont ran out of goals.. My main goal is to learn everything about life and teach to the next generations.. YEAH!!! Haha... SO HAPPY THIS YEAR! 2008 is Coming.. 888" FA! FA! FA!!!!" HUAT AH!!! LOL.. I'm insane.. Some pics of my bday..Bombardment of water, Into the house and blow the cake!
Blow my candles, simple wish sure can come through..Everyone just stay smiling to me =)Then the wish will come through..
We are funky eh~! We are the JJ~ Happy birthday to us.. If u wonder, our dad name is Johnny