text-align:center;



Tuesday, December 18, 2007 | 9:29 PM

Errr.. Happy birthday to ivan in NYP.. He made me the 2nd youngest in class.. LOL.. OKOK.. Lets say about yesterday the 17th dec.. I was out for a fix of laptop and meet my long time no see Gan-Mei Manice.. LOL.. I only see her face 2 times a year? Busy man thats how she describe me.. We went to bukit timah shopping center, I go that place before when working Irobot.. So went up to 5th floor and walk 3 rounds and realise the service center is just left of the escalator.. Damn stuupid.. xD

Off to marina square to watch movie, smuggled potato chips and I just buy Honey sticks in.. Happen that she dont eat, so i slowly enjoy my honey sticks.. Watch the WarLord instead of Alvin the chipmunk.. But still boring.. Lousy ending, cause everyone die after sacrificing so much.. Enblin, Zhi Hao and Chua came to fetch hui ping, shun bian wait for me.. Then all go home together.. Talk at 925 coffee shop as usual.. after sitting at MRT for awhile, saw ada and go home together..Take bus and Shun Lu..

So about today 18th
I got a present from Heline, Pei Ling and Carol.. Thank you!!~ I will try my best to style with this cardigan.. =p







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥