text-align:center;



Sunday, November 18, 2007 | 8:38 AM

Went to blin house yesterday, thought it will be fun, but only wei liang and zhi hao can make it to his house.. Ton there except for me.. I sleep.. Doesnt seems to be any celebration feel.. Lets wait for one that is fun!

I have to work later, its boring.. That toot kia birthday is tomorrow, wonder who will be giving him present.. Probably oranges again.. LOL

Todays event is to dye hair! Mum want to help me dye.. Lets see her skills for the outcome, I bet not much colour can be seen.. Cause my hair cant absorb dye.. So I will make it long hours till there is colour then wash.. haha.. Off to work~~ Northpoint baleno today!! Wish "someone" didnt work, and i think so.. She have her family sunday off, hope so.. Unlucky to see her.. xD
I dont hate, but i dont like..

Thats all, people at home please dont rot, go out for fresh air.. People that are already out there!
Go AHEAD, Fun-Laughter-Peace-N-Joy
Ciao~







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥