LUCKY SUNDAY!!!! WOOOTMorning I brought enblin,chua, and wei liang to interview Donut factory.. But yeah, dont think its sucessful.. Because! Every guy there is slope hair, will they cut their hair away.. The manager got to be kidding if he says that.. Hell No! that they will cut slope for a $5/hr.. haha!
Work after they reach there to write form.. Was a great day! Target is 2.2k! closing is 9.30pm, 7.44pm I hit 2.1k and sign out! woot, plus a uncle i serve half way, already did 100- 200+ purchase i think.. SO meaning I hit target before the closing shop timing.. haha.. Change clothes de shi hou took pictures, so funny! I take dao I very happy, cause all looks funny and ugly.. What a great day!
On the way home, sudden call of going for supper.. I dont mind.. So went to eat supper, but waited chua and yuhan at blin house though.. 848 de Fried Rice, give alot.. haha.. It rained, I got abit drench, but its ok.. Lil rain cant make me fall sick easily.. haha..
Gonna play gb awhile, then sleep..
Nights and sweet dreams..
2nd Sis loooks like me.. LOL, I cut thinner, but my eye still cant be seen, auntie say this is the thinnest le, if thinner then fringe will pop up.. haha, photocopy!