text-align:center;



Wednesday, November 14, 2007 | 7:42 AM

13/11/07
I have my fun in the morning..
Overly energetic until my classmates are afraid of me.. HAHA! Cause i force them to do homework, normally is I play! haha.. But its ok..
I know when to play and when to study..

After sch end, played till 6pm.. Enblin ask me to eat dinner
, I went to his house, But i didnt heard of them telling me to buy up to eat..
LOL.. So i called parents.. Went to eat fried rice and frog legs.. Woooo! Nice..

Wont be going out till very late everyday anymore, i think.. Probably 10pm reach home.. Unless have big events or outings.. I must start studying and be more self-discipline. Losing out in class, but i can catch up easily..

Thats all for yesterday, here is my frog legs, dont look tasty without raw eyes..







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥