text-align:center;



Saturday, October 13, 2007 | 2:45 PM

Work at plaza sing yesterday, then half way sent to Bencoolen at bugis.. Ate nasi lemak at plazaSing.. Nice! Black pepper sauce Drumstick..


Went changi, but kinda weird though.. Took proper picture of hans food again.. LOL.. Was so
hungry and still need to wait for it to come one by one..


stop.. I want to solve everything.. Sorry for all my wrongs that I did, maybe jealous is natural, I will be alright.. I know u wont go on a 2nd step so fast.. Just mean 3rd party by means, joining u at school for celebration.. Its weird if i appear there.. Sorry if u misunderstand.. I should have state clearly.. Hopefully u can forgive and forget my wrongs.. =)







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥