Sunday, October 21, 2007 | 11:09 PM
Went enblin house and sleep first, the rest played.. But i cant be bother.. I need sleep.. Morning woke up.. I'm first one awake.. So met up with zh..
Swim with chua,ZH,enblin, Yuhan.. God~ Body damn lousy le.. Grown fat, leg cramp after a swimming awhile..
Went to work after the swim.. Tired, but it doesnt matter to me.. Unbeatable.. Sales was lousy when I reached, lost to IPZone.. Of course, I am the one doing closing.. If i lose, might as well go bang wall.. over take them by 200 after losing 160 when I reached.. took me 1 and a half hour.. Lucky me huh? sudden crowds~
Around night time, no more people.. boring.. Saw 2 girls sitting on daddy backs.. Got a feel of, kids are burden, wights.. But when carrying someone u love, no matter how heavy it is, the smile will always be there.. Making every single happy moments precious.. =) College use measuring tape, to measure my hand length from one side to another.. Its 180cm.. Then I went to measure my height its 180cm.. HEHE! happy.. My desire height.. finally reach 180cm le, no more growing for me.. Now is body building~~ Way to healthy and happy life style..Will be working tmr after school.. yeah..