text-align:center;



Monday, October 29, 2007 | 11:00 PM



Its ENG and maths 'O' today! haha.. YuHang was not sch today! No one entertain la.. I listen to class today, its boring.. around 1pm, Yuhang came to NYP.. We ate lunch at South canteen.. Wa.. The Claypot chicken rice.. not bad!! haha..

He ask me to go bugis.. but I said orchard first.. So we went from orchard to dhoby ghaut.. Then He followed me.. he said I'm like his mum! cause I were looking at girls stuff.. I still walk 10 rounds till I dizzy.. From 2pm-6pm, our legs cannot tong le.. Boys cant shop! haha.. Went to alot of shopping centre.. But still, YH want his handphone pouch, so we still went to bugis de wallet shop.. Bought it and go home, cant find he want de pencil box.. LOL!

I didnt went home first, met weisum to pass her money, then lunch with her and her sis.. Chua they all came too.. Ate 925 duck rice, but kinda hungry now..(11pm)

thats all for today.. =)
Nights and swee dreams~
playing awhile then sleep.. =) Zzzzz -o-







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥