9am:hehe.. study now~ I dont feel well today, not sick but just not well, but I'm going out later.. didnt do well on semester2, super screwed up for visual basic.. I dont like programming! Got to force myself to study.. Zzzz, If university not my destiny, I will growth by experiences in industry and climb slowly..=)
FELT BETTER after I went out! cause Yuhang de Crap too good.. We found out french discs, 3 in 1 pakage.. gonna buy soon! POSITIVE POSITIVE! I will do my best in everything, to make it a good life!! I shall not fall so easy.. haha.. Chiong Visual Basic and Create a businness Card and stop these worry of homework, so i can play peacefully.. Jiayou! Everyone in the course, may felt difficult too.. Not only me..
Done with my stuff, played Gunbound awhile.. Still felt abit bored.. mum ask for $50, i said ok.. Ate Kuay tiao soup for morning, laksa for evening, wanton mee for dinner.. So less.. But nvm.. Drink water is enough, I'm strong! Sleeping soon..
Good nights and sweet dreams~
Welcome to♥
NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!
Him♥
Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?
Loves♥
Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping
Wishes♥
A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum