text-align:center;



Tuesday, October 16, 2007 | 3:33 PM

16th oct.. Time flies.. 2 more months dec le.. Hee.. 2nd day of sch.. The teacher gave brief introduction to the modules.. Ok.. I fell asleep.. Because its nth link to exam or studying.. Boring part about new semester of the week..

Have been sick for days.. Cough and sore throat.. This makes me want to puke for nothing.. Dislike it.. Told people to take care, me myself ended up sick.. LOL.. Hopefully before friday, working days, then my sore throat gets well.. =)

A step forward, means I tried.. It will sucess when I believe in myself.. Wonder why am I always thinking of what is life.. Maybe its a chance to experience the world.. Cherishing every single part of my life, since I'm borned.. Fates doesnt come if I dont fight for it..
Smiles (=)







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥