HAHA! Before go out Took these stupid photos by mum and dad.. But of course i didnt wear the hat and blazer out.. SIAO singapore wear like this?? (AA) lor.. Not like Japan (VND).. haha.. How? funny ma people?? Good.. xD
Ok! whats is up today! I Went to buy spects on the morning.. Ok.. I tried white,blue,green,brown,black.. All cannot! SHIT! haha.. My sis still say red is nicer.. Then red lor.. But this time is metal frame.. yay~!! HAHA.. then went takashimaYa to shopping sprees for my childhood friend with family.. Mum bought a guess watch and guess high heels and Mango T-shirt.. Dad also new spects.. Big sis buy alot! Then they buy me a long sleeves, brand is (pull and bear).. Dont ask me, I know its ex($76.10), but i never see this brand before.. I'm a mountain tortise.. Hmm.. went to meet up childhood friend at her chalet, she is 18 le, so good.. I'm still 16.. Ate BBQ and went home after that.. Thats all.. =D
A chess that is indecisive to make the next move..
Welcome to♥
NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!
Him♥
Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?
Loves♥
Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping
Wishes♥
A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum