Sunday, September 23, 2007 | 1:09 AM
OK! Went blin house after i woke up at 12.45pm.. Then getting trash in tekken5.. But its always fun.. Haha.. Around 6pm.. I head off to outram park Station..
Meeting ah lin to go hoilday inn.. A place that held a talk about a carrer for (RSAF) Recruitment Singapore Airforce.. But turn out to be a kind of sign-on contract as a Aeroplane technician..Oh, no thanks.. Pay was ok.. But i didnt sign.. Cause I cant and dont like.. Not a engineer diploma student.. I thought for everyone.. Ah lin also dont know.. But i just go to listen and learn new things.. After the talk have buffet.. Eat like crazy.. Took pictures there..
I look like her didi beside her, but yeah she is same age as my 2ndsis.. I am too kid.. If no height.. I'm known as sec 2-3 maybe.. Ate the strawberry, taste sour..

The floor every level is slanted.. See le dizzy..

Food! I ate alot.. these plus potato chip with cold cheese


Lin de food

See I look like kid! haha..
