By the way.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DADDY.. He is 50 le.. But I'm not so bad de ok? Still love him.. My mum too.. Still love her.. Always say i turn bad..But I'm changing.. Going to be better.. Stop being so kid.. haha.. Must respect people, if not Vocano explode at me.. then I'll be dead.. Half morning WORK later. WoooooHoo~~~
Happy birthhhhdayy~ to daddy.. happy birthdaaayyy to EuuuuuuHuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....
BACK
Vizard BBQ surprise to jessica birthday.. Was a suceed.. YAY~
Who came:
1.JonChua
2.HuiPing
3.Jessica
4.ZhiHao
5.Audre
6.Dickson
7.Kenneth
8.Qudans
9.RuiQi
10.Yuhan
11.Jontan
Bought too much food as usual.. Cause wei liang sick didnt come.. But in the end he was the savior.. We tried our fastest speed le, but we failed to take the last bus.. Qudans Tio the bus driver, and he drive even slower.. that was like dots.. When YOU watch the small clip about the 4 boys left at bedok, YOU will understand.. Haha.. Wei liang rescue the hostages (Me,Enblin,YuHan and Rui Qi)