I scored 3A,2B,2C+,1C... SHIT! its lousy la.. Out of 8 subjects.. I have 7 core module.. its crazy.. Ivan have 3 core moudule only.. singapore poly is better.. LOL.. My GPA is 3.183.. Cause i dont have B+.. so being pulled down by the C and B..
Nvm if i score lousy.. NEVER GIVE UP! 3.183+ next semester(aim 4.0)=7.283 Then( 7.283/2= 3.641GPA) Study hard.. best is can pull up to GPA 3.5 That is my aim.. Doesnt matter if i can go in university or not.. All it matters is study hard now.. University, is a dream before the result are there.. So result is the first piority..
JIA YOU TO ALL that didnt did well for first try! GOGOGoooo~~~
Welcome to♥
NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!
Him♥
Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?
Loves♥
Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping
Wishes♥
A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum