Sunday, September 30, 2007 | 2:46 AM
Off day! But as i say! No time to rest.. faster 26th.. LOL.. Happy Birthday HUI PING!!!!!!!! Yeah.. All 17 le.. So good.. I've still have a long long way to go.. Saving up money.. Knew that time flies.. Eat alot these days, time to slim down.. I know I'm skinny.. But actually waist 31.. FAT ok? But ivan is fatter.. wAHAHA!
Cutting my hair, same old style again.. Cant think of anything.. hate short hair, mid or long is better.. Steamboat at night!! wOOOhOOOOO!!!~~~~
LOL. Uncovered my Haizzz reason le.. But there are too many things, so i Haizz and sighh and shout and laugh out badly.. Hee.. one word " worry" Yeah.. I think so.. I tend to worry lots and lots of things.. What things.. Not sure yet.. Whole loads i think, cant even think dao, but am always worry about things.. Weird me.. Thats all for today..Happy sleeping people..dont forget ur jacket.. jia you.. =)