text-align:center;



Sunday, September 16, 2007 | 11:40 PM

16thSep2007
Raining everyday.. bad weather.. Went to sentosa today.. Found out i have lousy skin.. Sun burnt again.. Errr.. Rk house after playing with volley ball and swimming at sentosa.. Its a FUNNY day always.. LOL..











There is always something unexpected.. Hee.. I will bid farewell as soon as I know I can.. I cant lie... But I still 5683 968.. I promise to let go, if i failed, i will burry it in me until its gone.. I am still the way when u just know me.. I've learn everything from people, and discovering some myself.. I know how to handle stuff.. I dont want my love ones to get hurt or feeling uneasy.. I will always do the right choice.. Thanks for all the experiences and fun and loving times you have gave me.. For a first love with no regrets.. Hope you are happy too.. Wish I can change your life abit, freedom is far more than my reach at this age.. 1year of knowing you. The paper of people's name, I will remember for my life.. Urs in there too.. if u remember i wrote it infront of you.. XD
May the best goes in our life.. Dont ever give up easily.. Smiles always.. Hee =)







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥