text-align:center;



Sunday, August 12, 2007 | 1:35 AM

Work at Bukit panjiang
Its my first time going that place i think.. Cause I'm more to the west side of singapore, didnt go places at the east.. That place is quite old looking, but the shops there not bad.. Went to relief there cause they need people, as they are having crazy sales.. Folded lots of clothes, but it still gets messy.. Horrible people..The Sliced fish handmade noodles at the kopitiam
(food court) there is best le! haha.. After work(6pm), went to katib and study.. Cause its early to go home and play.. might as well ask people if they are studying and I can study also.. Everyday will standby something to study.. Hee..

Study session
Its so weird, everytime I'm the only boy during the start, later then ivan came.. Thought that ivan is watching movie, so i didnt called him.. Then went solo to study.. Meet Wei sum and xp to eat dinner first.. Later I went to look for apple tea.. I realised my body is hot! The xi ping say my ear is red.. Think its the sun burn.. LOL.. We went 833 block to study individual stuffs, but I talk alot as usual.. Later singnee, christine come and fer come.. Then I felt more weird! Called ivan to pei me, of course he forever steady de.. So he came.. Once ivan come, I talk to him non-stop, and irritated alot people? Haha.. Done some maths questions and ivan got his formulas for friday exam.. Yeah, after trying to download gunbound to singnee's com on macdonals, it failed.. So me and ivan have nothing left to do.. Around 12+ estimately, all went home with used brain cells..



BTW I CREATED NEW HOT FUDGE
[HOT FUDGE WITH OREAL, Cheap and nice.. $1.80]

THE hair is back, but not the smile


Red Ear







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥