There is this bangla just now, about 12.58am, I am walking to the bus stop with ivan, wei sum & sing nee.. He ask me for my apple tea.. that sure shock me out.. I wish qudansbangla is here man.. I think that bangla is abit drunk.. So i have no choise, left 1/5 of my drink to him.. After giving him, I thought i can get away from him.. But he went calling me again =_=.. oh great~! He drank finish my apple tea and return me the empty bottle, its was like damn stupid.. Empty bottle might as well throw it away.. Then he say thank you and then keep repeating.. Then I was like "ok.. take care.. bye." Think he didnt heard me and he followed me after i am 2metres away.. He was abit drunk ba.. Then holding his smelly cigaratte and use him arm over my shoulder.. But i did dougeabit.. Afraid of getting burnt by the cigaratte butt.. Then he say what, can u wait for me? I go get what cash ^%&*^*&%, and again he repeated.. (wonder what abngla language he is saying) Then i replied, "Ahhh dont need, I am in a rush.." Mr.Bangla:"Are u sure? Brother really dont need?" Me:" ya.. I am in a rush.. Bye bye.." Mr.bangla:"Ok.. Thank you ahh brother, thank you.. Take care brother.. take care.. Thank you.." He cross the road to 755 basket ball court and finally get rid of him.. =D Zzzz that was like.. DOTS.. I wish enblin was here and slang back man.. But he was quite good in english..
50% Of it makes no link.. 10% I will get people nerves on.. 15% its rubbish.. 20% I am trying to make the atmosphere not so quiet(jokes or find a topic).. 5% I makes sense..
LOL.. Finally I worked it out.. Takes me about 1 week talking with friends.. Actually I'm left with nothing to talk about.. Might as well be normal and talk when its needed.. =D My weakness.. Qudans pointed it out, Fel pointed it before too, Xiping too.. HAHA.. Sometimes I learn that talking too much, ain't going to help me.. Listening ear is much more better, more of my 2 years ago style.. LOL.. But I am always HIGH when U guys are!~ 13 Vizards~ Ken This is FOR U!! WUUUUUUUWHOOOO!!~~~ HAHA.. No6. Tan the Sagittarius
Welcome to♥
NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!
Him♥
Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?
Loves♥
Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping
Wishes♥
A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum