text-align:center;



Thursday, August 16, 2007 | 11:33 AM

Yesterday and Today
Didnt blog yesterday cause i went out to study, in fact i know i cant study.. So called qudans and kenneth along.. Might as well talk.. So its around 12.40am, after the supper we have, went to 812 bus stop.. Unluckily, the last bus ran.. I have to walk home then.. I've got no choice.. So ivan and me as usual, walk and talk to each other.. Sat on the bus stop, chat alot alot.. Haha.. its nice to talk to him.. We chat for 2 hours and it just wont stop, but its late, 3am by then.. So I've got to go.. Dont know is it festival or what.. it just happen, my home lift and ivan's de, seems to be on..
But when I press the button, the door wont open.. Okay, this sure creeps me up a little.. But running up the stair is more creepy.. Told qudans, he said even him also feel the creep if this happen to him.. LOL..

Its around 4am then i sleep.. So I woke up at 6.30am.. Abit crazy but I'm still very active.. Went to school and sleep.. Around 8+ i receive a sms.. LOL.. I still didnt change abit.. Went to katib immediately.. But I vomit when I'm leaving school, found out i cant take heavy breakfast.. haha..
9.25am, it starts to rain, its cold while waiting for Fel.. But its a nice weather to sleep~
Accompany her to the bus stop, then I need to go to enblin house study le.. But I'm blogging now! haha.. Wondering if she really eaten le ma..
But my breakfast seems to be the whole tube of Fruit tips that bites my tongue.. hee.. Thats all for today.. Off to study le~ Qudans is sleeping now(11.54am), can study peacefully le.. HEHE~ He also didnt sleep, cause kenneth went his house.. Around 4-5pm, I will need 2 hour nap.. System will shut down if i dont do that..

WAHAHA THOSE SCHOOLING DE PEOPLE ENJOY~
CHUA DONT FALL ASLEEP ON THE TALK>> MUST Ehhh ELLoo them hor~~!







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥