text-align:center;



Monday, August 13, 2007 | 7:29 PM

Got a new bag, Red-White-Black.. Think i need to stop this colours thingy.. Simple and easy is the best.. But those colours do tempt me easily.. I just dont know why..



Woke up early
Arrived the bus stop

Drank a small bottle of bacteria
Up the bus
Full with nonsense
Smack the bug
Speechless smiles
Completely silence
Arrived Destination
~Happy~

Singapore Polythenic
Was escorted to the library.. Cause its a maze school, where signboards are hard to look for.. So without everyday getting lost there, you woundn't know how to walk about there.. LOL.. Study at the library, but actually I only done question 1, busy chatting with ivan.. Seems like i can only study alone.. About 5+pm, went to food court 3, ate chicken cutlet rice with black pepper sauce.. Delicious~ The rice is abit damp and tasty, so nice if u like baby food, you definetly will like it.. Went to play pool, Lost to ivan 2-0.. I'm lousy.. But playing pool sure was fun and memoriable.. LOL.. especially in a room with no other people.. What an experience..







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥