text-align:center;



Thursday, August 23, 2007 | 10:19 PM

This is Before


Do U all find this smile famillar?


WHITE! Qudans turban


This is his most shuai de liao.. (mouse nice ma)
Haha
(after)

Lol.. Went bugis and back to katib to eat.. Before it starts to rain, Ivan,Kenneth Qudans and Me reached qudans block.. Sat at the table, then i start to do my maths questions.. We cannot short of songs.. So the very 1st song, Kai Bu Liao Kou.. Sang it of course, then the rain becomes heavier and heavier.. After this song.. I on my own song, after that kenneth and then qudans.. All of the sudden everyone except ivan was carried off by their own songs.. I sing mine, kenneth sing his and qudans too.. We sang like no body business and I felt quite nice to sing out even though its not nice.. Thanks to the rain is covering my voice for me.. What a stress relieve way to SING.. After that we all went home, lucky My legs and arms get wet only, cause I have umbrella~ LOL.. Thats all for today..

All the best to myself for tomorrow exams and Sweet dreams to everyone..
Good nights..

JonTan Signing off~







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥