text-align:center;



Tuesday, August 14, 2007 | 3:58 PM

Home for the afternoon
Its been a long time for me to be in home, almost went out everyday, but I'm going out later to study.. Its like everyday study.. But I will not make noise today! haha.. If not go out didnt study anything.. Today at home, it remind me about my past.. When I am lonely at home and I dont like to go out with people.. haha.. Zhi bi.. Sometimes reminds me about past.. All the memories, everything been through.. I really cant expect others to help me.. No one can understand everything.. I cant forget everything, not a single memories will be gone.. Laughters, Joy, Having fun, Sad times, Comfort times, Surprises and All the warmth.. It will stay within me.. Following a river flows will only work for people whom have no way.. I will be the sailor who can coordinate with the winds in the big oceans, to my destination.. Have not reaches the last minute, I wont see dead end. I am born with the super determination..








Time.. It will change everything.. Its unpredictable..
3 years, Alot of things will happened..
My efforts will change alot of things..
There is alot alot I have not do..
No one can step into me easily..
In fact, I will not allow anyone..
Hee~ =)







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥