text-align:center;



Wednesday, August 8, 2007 | 7:29 PM

NBSS NDP PARADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Early in the morning.. 7.50am, its so funny.. Crossing the smelly truck.. But nvm, although time dont stops, memories can stay at there forever.. =)

Wahaha.. Its so happy seeing juniors.. All grew up more le.. But the parade is not bad, too bad major lim dont let us in.. Felicia scolded him, but he didnt replied.. LOL.. Too fierce..

In the end, auntie(mdm teo) speaks up for us, then we get to go in.. hee~ Talk around with teachers.. Dickson,YuHan,Li Shuan,Felicia and Me(Jonathan.Tan) went.. Later around 10am,I needa go.. Exam in NYP.. Rush there and get refresh with my Appluuee tea.. Up to the exam lecture hall place.. The paper turn out to seems fine, but who knows until i get my results..LOL..

After the exam, went back to yishun to look for them.. Then I went my 2nd time to SIM, that place is weird.. Cant understand their escalators.. In the end i have to use stairs.. Stay at SIM till 4.30, thought li shuan will be faster.. In the end is felicia faster.. Accompany her to sengkang.. Along the way, chat chat chat.. As usual, my craps dont work.. Only when I say wrong things, then I'm funny.. Cause I'm fired with her logical stuffs, LOL.. After reaching there, i head back to yishun.. Meeting xi ping to study again, its crazy, wonder ahh tang have come ma(influence him to study also).. I've been studying everyday le.. Thats the changes in me slowly le.. I finally willing to work hard..Haha..

Everything is back to normal, same as the days like usual.. But i will be happy more and more each days.. Exceling my 200% slowly le.. For myself and you.. I will see 3 years later, how will us be like as a grown up.. But things sometime will not change in me.. Hee =)







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥