I thought today will be a quiet day where i end school at 5pm.. LOL.. Ate 4 meals today, but ivan took 5meals.. Going to grow fat!
His 5th meal is with me.. At first was told to go eat for dinner, Have Xiping,Feral,Nyd,Pr.. Since It seems like 4E1 gathering, then i also dont want alone, I called ivan along.. Then we all meet at yishun MRT.. Ivan of course is ON de.. The best friend I have met so far~ =D I've reached Yishun, but ivan still at sembawang with one more stop..
So come passing by, I saw this cartoon face, its the kawaii nee JON CHUA! JJ!~~ Of course I bribed him to join along this sudden dinner.. just nice all 4E1.. So wont like weird, 3 boys better than 2.. So the three pathetic talk among ourself, while the girls chit chat among their own also..
Then when reach 925 coffee shop, then have talk about topics like Models, School stuffs, HeyGorgeous and my own boys talk.. After settled down, I went to order chicken chop for chua and myself.. Chua have been getting prank call these days, wonder who is that person, Wish that person dont irritate him cause its childish.. Ivan ordered wanTon Mee, and he dip into maiyoonesse"Yum Yum~~"
After dinner, chua went to wei liang house, me and ivan want talk more with each other, so we just follow the gang and chat at behind.. Went to see watches at northpoint too.. Ivan is planning for his mum birthday, I just have a look.. So strolling about around 30min to 1 hour, all went home.. Thats all for my today..
Along all the day, I'm still thinking of you.. I cant denied.. =)
Thats all for my blogging entry again.. Should cut down blogging, kills my time fast.. 11.28pm Hungry le..