26/06/07, I am studying with lots of hope with my 200%.. Wish i can really make it.. But I've lost my chance to say that I love You.. On the 27th and 28, I've get through with my test.. I felt very sad and lost some cheerful me.. But when i get back my test marks, its better than i thought.. So I decided to study as a medicine to forget things temporary.. I was aiming to get 5%.. But just when all the determination and morale is back to normal.. I've lost my '2nd wife', my lap top, yesterday.. Its was like.. FUCKED, DAMN IT.. My memories and projects were all inside.. Damn.. And its all my fault.. I was not awake these days, slept 4-6hours, and I'm quite a careless person.. Lost everything, what i predicted came true? Lao tian if not happy why not just tell me, why slowly one by one.. Zzz.. Bloody hell~~.... I am JON TAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The one with unbeatable mind of determination when i want something.. Argh.. Tomorrow will be a special day to my heart, so must dui him hao, I will be happy tomorrow, like I didnt lost anything and everything is fine.. Just one day for my heart.. LOL I wont give up my life so easily.. I have to fight more.. Never say die (=) wonder is there red colour lap top.. LOL..
Welcome to♥
NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!
Him♥
Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?
Loves♥
Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping
Wishes♥
A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum