Tuesday, July 10, 2007 | 6:31 PM
Hee.. I lied.. yeah.. World is too realistic to make the impossible happen.. If i continue, more people continue eat my gun powder le.. Put it to an end and i focus on other things in life.. I will change topic to improve myself for the next few years le.. Study, work, support family, Love will be kept at one part to be my passion for everything.. Cause love can really changed someone.. Its the strongest weapon in world (Be it positive or negative) and I choose to think positively.. Hee.. Wrong and learn, learn and not forget, not forget, think wisely preventing wrongs, wrong more, and learn more again.. Life is just like that, happy,sad,bitter and anger.. Anger should be the least happening in mine.. =)
Life ends fast, so smile more dont waste energy being angry.. LOL.. Lose my temper, I will lose everything.. Afraid i will do something stupid.. SO best is never get angry.. Yeah i just keep "feng zi face" forever in my heart can le.. Smile smile smile~~
Off to study le..
JonTan Signing offffuuu~ =(.(=.=D.=X.=,<.=>.=)
Mixed feelings is weird, Cant be cured..