Sunday, July 22, 2007 | 5:42 PM
Yesterday, I went to work.. Yeah its quite good to work, can forget things.. lol.. But when I am doing cashier, there is these bunch of girls.. One of their friend called felicia.. Then they keep go on shouting"Felicia!, felicia, felicia" haha.. Then I keep turn my head.. Normal reaction.. Ran to baleno side after my cashier.. hmm.. still a long way to go to be back to normal self(not hyper active)
After work, chiong down to yishun meet yu hang, done our stuffs and i meet ivan around 10pm+
Then ivan, me, xi ping went to eat supper(Tou hua~) Delicious^^
After that bring xi ping home and off to ivan house to do the stupid oopp assignment..
After done with the thingy at his house, we play gunboud.. trash them~
Then its around 2-3am, i stay over his house.. 1st person that stay his house other than his cousins.. lol.. Morning went to eat thai restaurant with parents, then went home bath and go out.. 2nd day of clearing projects.. Maybe at night will be meeting chua they all, signing off for now.. =)