Yeah.. Today I am late for class for 30 minutes.. Cause I was holding to my phone and slept, then accidentally press away the alarm during the morning.. After those boring lectures, I went to look for felicia.. She wants to return me her cousin bday de money.. To be honest, haha, my heart was pomb pomb pomb so fast always when i am waiting for her.. Nervous dont know for what.. yeah, but in the end its quite ok.. I should know myself well.. I felt a bit unwell and went to look for wei liang for lunch after walking about headless.. Yeah.. then went to his house, the first thing make me feel better is xiao bai.. Maltease is so furry~ haha, and his dog very yang orrr.. Kenneth meet us up and went to eat lunch together.. around 2pm, went up wei liang hosue to watch a dancing movie after having our stomach filled.. Ate half fried chicken rice.. nice~~! haha.. Wei liang suggested to go northpoint to walk walk.. Three of us, went there and walk lor.. then we went about see see, then go in comic collection, carinna called.. She say go mini toons, chip in for clara birthday, then since i at nortpoint, jiu sui bian lor.. Met up carinna, then at mini toons, i didnt choose the present much.. I keep talk to my boys.. Then the northpoint mini toons is ken's shop, cause he eat the sweet like nobody business.. HAHA! During payment, i saw new wu gui stocks, and i bought it.. Kawaiinee.. After payment, we went out to plan with my boys to go where eat.. Then we saw rui qi walking up.. What a Coincidence! From 3 boys to 4 boys le.. Much better.. Then after Rui qi join our party, went down together to meet clara to say Happy birthday, then went separate ways le.. Went to eat KFC with my boys.. We choose to sit outside to eat.. Then rui qi show us his presentation so funny.. Then around 30min, carinna called again.. Zzz.. Then she say clara bf want to eat,and they come KFC.. But they stay indoors and I am outdoors with my boys..
After eat finish, say good bye to everyone and went home.. What a long day staying outside at yishun..The wu gui can talk de
Welcome to♥
NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!
Him♥
Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?
Loves♥
Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping
Wishes♥
A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum