AHHHHhhhhhhH!!!!! NSDJNSDJnljnlasjfna;jNdjlaNsdcjnew['FM,L;M/V, wHAT am i doing?? Nothing.. just bullying my key board.dd.d.. Why am i like this.. I dont want to explode.. Why i not willing to let all the things out? Because i Know it doesnt work, No one can cure me, other than myself.. If someone gets in the way?? Just bang and ignore.. What is so fucked up about me?? I dont know what to do and what i want?? Die? Not yet.. there are something that i do not know is telling me not to die first.. Do i want anyone to get near to me, especially girls?? NO! I dont want to know anyone.. I want to be alone or with my boys~ Why i dont like mouse tham?? Cause she is the main reason i cannot heal myself, cause i am busy helping her..Faster settled and i can have peace.. LOL!! Why am i saying these questions in my blog?? Just to talk to myself.. cause i am too bored.. Who can shout with me? I wish somebody can..
JonTan crazy talks~ signing off.. Hehe.. I am always weird..
Welcome to♥
NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!
Him♥
Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?
Loves♥
Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping
Wishes♥
A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum