Sunday, July 29, 2007 | 1:26 AM
Its 1.27am now..
Yeah.. Yesterday, i woke up in the morning and meet rui qi, we went to cut our hair.. Seems like my hair didnt change at all, just that the mushroom head is being get rid..
Yeah, went work after that.. cut hair le, dont know what happen to the sales at baleno, suddenly alot genourous customers come.. lol.. Feng shui change? Superstitious, nah... I'm not.. Its just pure luck..
Yeah then during break time, xi ping and ivan pei me eat my dinner, so happy.. Cause everytime eat alone.. Thank you u two..
Ehhh.. yeah after work i meet someone.. Someone that could be my true friend.. I wish it exists, cause I dont know if there is true friend in life.. =) Not a female but a male..
Going to sleep le.. Good night everyone and happy and sweet dreams to u all and myself~