Saturday, July 28, 2007 | 12:04 AM
Today, its rather a beautiful rainy day to me.. Heart is beating so fast at first, pop out sooner or later.. haha.. Life to me now. Hmmm.. Should put it this way.. Awaiting and Striving.. yeah.. Thats my life now..
Yeah.. 2 more weeks to exam study periods, again, my aim i will get de! LOL.. Cause i found out, study is quite ok for my age le.. Not a kid anymore, must learn le.. Physically too, by mean of physical actions.. Cause I seems to be a kid outside.. But when i am silent, the pyschotic soft voice will come out from me.. A sudden change of way of speaking.. can say it this way too.. But normally i will be kiddish pattern and dammmmnnn talkative.. making everyone irritated.. Wahaha.. Only when i see people sad or angry, i will not smile like an "idot<--Baka".. yeah thats me, not splits but natural me..Am I sweet? yes.. LOL.. Where sweet? my heart.. Feels like a Big Plaster added with sugar but not salt, and paste on it..
Glad that I smile again le.. =DAsk us are we together, we will say no..Ask if we will be together after years, We will say depends..Ask if i will still care and protect you, I will say yes..Ask if I will leave you alone to do everything, I never would..Ask if i know you, i will say not sure.. (My heart tells me, her grandma knows her most)Ask if i still love you, i will say yes..
Ask us are we together, we will say no...
..... Goes on non-stop everyday..