Where is my care and concern to people and myself.. Poly changes life.. I miss those united days with everyone.. Agree people?? But i think thunderstorms in me will come to a end soon.. I will be good to everyone around me.. Treat people I wanted to be treated ba.. haha.. I wish daddy and mummy can read blogs.. Mother's day is around the corner, gonna make mummy happy.. I'm bad tempered and i fuss about for nothing.. wahaha.. Guilty that i always nag them.. And i have a speaking tone same as my 2nd sis.. We speak the same pattern no one understands de, only we two know what we are talking..That makes my mummy angry,cause she dont know what We are speaking.. so bad.. I'm going to change to a better person le.. Full of bad points..
Aim Table -No vulgarities for nothing -Try not to racist -Train my fitness on mon and tue -Revise everyday de studies -Make her happy always
Thats all for my aim.. I learnt as i ask, i discover and learn as i see.. I cant see i cant learn..If i cant see, i can only learn by mistakes.. thats the worst to the worst..LOL.. Care with a heart.. Jon tan kept that in my heart.. Words dont mean a single thing, its my heart and sincerity.. I sense it! Haha..
Dr.tan Signing off~~ Hehe =)
Welcome to♥
NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!
Him♥
Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?
Loves♥
Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping
Wishes♥
A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum