Saturday, May 5, 2007 | 12:50 AM
4th may 2007So after read my last post, who waked up!! LOL!!! Nvm, cannot take things too fast, one step to heaven is imposible people.. Everyone is born out to understand pain and hardship, cant get through easily de.. Life just purposely want make u suffer, then after things gets sweet, U will feel very happy and cherish it more..
Today i think that I'm ridiculous.. OMG what a blame to myself.. Hmm why ridiculous, slowly think myself and change to a better person ba.. haha.. Everyone will make mistakes at times, so no use letting people to scold and waste their energy on me, ownself scold ownself hao le.. May be abit like sicko, but self discipline to myself, no choice.. But self-discipline also have its own limitation, still need to have fun if not become block of wood le..haha..
Currently trying to revive my blog le.. more updates will be post if I discover more theory outta myself.. Hee..
Jon Tan Loves Fel forever..I want to make u the happiest girl and shower u with all my love. Deep in my heart, I only have you. Words that came out from my deepest heart..Emo.Tan signing off~~I have multiply character, not because of split sided faces, its just my different kind of mood and reactions..