text-align:center;



Thursday, May 3, 2007 | 4:01 PM

3rd may 2007

Time flies really fast.. I kept repeating this sentence.. Its a fact.. But everyday, do everyone think about what they are doing?? For me, I kept thinking who am I.. I may say i know myself well and in a view of others, I'm not what i think about myself.. Whether in a good way or bad way..


I love to blame myself.. So i wont make mistakes, maybe thats a discipline i do to myself.. If a person cant discipline themself, no one can save him/her in future..Life ahead is our own story, our own lead..

But life will never be easy without efforts.. But ways to make life easy and to get through obstacle, I can share mine.. I only smile, but i will think millions at the back..I will not give up on anything I come across.. I will just think a way to continue life..Even though thinking alot behind sounds bad, but doesnt mean plotting evil stuffs.. Its just my way to prevent my loved ones worrying me..

But sadness is definety something that will not have alot effect in me..It is because, I wanted to see everyone that I care for to be happy in life.. I will help them by sharing thoughts if they seek help.. In other way, I will seek help if i am stuck in life..

Talking about my life.. Dissapointed about broken dreams, but I will pursue new future.. Life is just so fun and challenging.. Hehe.. There are lots of dreams to pursue in life, aiming something unreachable have no point~ People going for dreams, dont give up as long there is a glimpse of hope.. Same applies to all kinda problems.. No giving up easily.. thats life.. =)

Lastly,
Wish everyone after reading my blog, will wake up from the deep sleep of mistakes in life.. LOL..


Jon Tan Love Fel forever..
Eternal blooms..


Music rocks my world, Whatever.Tan signing off~~ WOoooooooooooooOooooooooo!!!!










Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥