text-align:center;



Wednesday, May 30, 2007 | 7:51 AM

Tomorrow vesak day, working spree sia... thur,sat,sun work till 6.30pm, friday work till 9.30pm.. wonder one of these day i can make it to expo ma.. I will choose, tomorrow to look for her, cause i always there for her 1st day work.. =)

UP next! Next week having java progaming and computer organization & system de test(open book).. Plus monday must hand in oopp de homework and java homework.. OMG.. haha.. Nvm, I'm super..

Memories flashed back, we have grown up so much.. normally people say my love will never change.. Thats so old-fashion.. My love changed, cause I love you more and more everyday, every hour, every minute, every second..
Love Felicia forever
Stay happy =)
Eternal™







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥