Today and tomorrow, celebrate my 8th month early with her.. I lunch with dear at the AiJiTei "restarant" during her break time of work, that "restarant" have bugs about, so unhygenic.. In the end, dear speak out to the waiter and we get a free dessert~ LOL.. after her lunch, while walking back, my mentor of sch called.. he questions me of the class conflicts, but i replied in a very neutral manner..Wasted my time and make ivan run here and dere.. But after that we two run about and saw sister(shu juan)..Then ivan and I bought a cap..=) Went to E-max a lan-shop, movie theater, xbox and PS3 place.. Its at level9 of cine leisure, then walk walk until 9+ went back paragon and buy one more packet of wine gum for dear.. LOL.. After that went home together with ivan,dear,dear de friend.
[I love her] [I love me] [I'll do everything to make her happy] Zhu Zhu le.. 12.37am Dr.Tan signing off..
Welcome to♥
NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!
Him♥
Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?
Loves♥
Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping
Wishes♥
A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum