Monday, March 26, 2007 | 12:45 AM
26/03/07
Happy 6th month to me and her~ Cherish each day we are together.. We may meet less than normal couples does.. But we cherish each other to cover up the time.. =)
Time has stop when we are together.. I will wait until u have gain freedom.. I will fight your freedom together with you.. Together we rule our world.. Love felicia~ For you, eternal..
15-25th/03/07
Have been working at velocity's beleno.. Quite tiring, but its much more fun than being in Irobot.. Friends here all are friendly.. Help each other.. hee.. Went in NYP multi media infocom.. An IT course.. Going to study well.. so i will have a good future.. Chiong chiong chiong~ Jon tan have a stubborn strong will! LOL.. Do what I like, Do what is impossible.. Everyone, do everything with the passion, dont waste your time everyday.. Dont make ur life just black and white.. Make it interesting.. Die also must die happy and sucessful.. haha.. Rui Qi I BLOG LE~