text-align:center;



Monday, March 12, 2007 | 12:24 PM

12/03/07

Tomorrow is St.James!! LOL.. left 14th to see fel le.. If not start work will less meet her le.. miss her alot, in fact everyday i will.. Dont know why.. Crazy me.. Even though i know she is fine, i will still ask things.. Say same things everyday, like very fan de ah pek.. But dont know, maybe i will understand her more slowly next time.. Can ask me about her, actually i dont know much ba.. What is she thinking, I also not sure i guess correct ma.. Wherether she is happy, angry,sad I cant identify well too.. Abit lousy boyfriend.. But time pass by.. I think can understand her ba.. As long Fel happy, I am happy.. But i make her sad, dont know the silent boy will appear.. he sucks.. LOL..

To my dear,
Jon tan wont leave u alone to fight troubles~ Once a shield, forever a shield..Sorry sometimes abit sotong.. ehh.. If want revenge the cripple lee tell me.. But dont hurt people, against law.. LOL.. Love you.. Eternal.. 56628426 5683 3354242







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥