Saturday, February 24, 2007 | 10:10 PM
23/02/07
Long time no post!! LOL.. 21st feb 2007, Jon tan was infected by food poisoning.. I have dua Lao and vomit for more than 8 hours.. so its 22feb, i went to see doctor at the very 1st morning at 8.30am.. Incredible huh.. Vomit until so ja lat still dont care, wanted to wait clinic open, cause mid night polyclinic, the consultation fees is holy shit.. haha.. so after that seeing of doctor.. my whole body is too weak to move.. lose appetite.. mood also bad, go scold people for nothing.. WAHAHA.. then 23th feb, i tahan and work.. From 12 to 9pm.. It really kills me.. i cant even stand properly..but luckily i survived.. tml will be the last day, I WORK THIS stupid robot thingy.. This time, should be slowly find a good stable job, that can last me through out my poly weekends.. Then wait poly holiday come, chiong other work again le.. haiz.. MY 2k saving target!! Cant hit.. so stupid.. I wont die so easily! LOL.. Love power!! Haha.. Dear, I know we may meet less, but every moment we are together, i cherished it.. Even i cant see u, I will continue to love you in my heart.. Communication wise, I will try to improve.. Make sure u are happy everyday.. If ever u sad, i am always ur listening ear, comfort you, try ways to solve it.. Never to be changed.. Sorry about sometimes that i am ridiculous, I am guilty le.. haha.. Do tag in too!! Love you forever.. Jon tan
~ Blooms into eternity~One day.. It will..