Saturday, January 6, 2007 | 8:45 PM
5th Jan2007, i work as a sales promoter which sells robots..Even though the commision is low, but what we does is just to speak out loud and everything about the robot vacuum cleaner system.. But most important is the sales part, cant speak well for sale, we cant earn commision. I will try my best to improve and work! lawrence say not to be over convidence, he say everything must say try, if not will give empty hopes.. But i wont forget promises.. hee.. I will do it, thats my character.. I wont fight a battle without my weapons.. JON CHUA, speak loud! LOL, i also will try be thickskin and speak.. confident but not over-confident..
top aim:
Handphone+ M1 student plan Bring dear to go ice skate Go arcade catching sprees New outfits!! Stylish is important in the world now..Zzz EAT all local delicacies Polythenic-->University