text-align:center;



Thursday, December 28, 2006 | 12:06 PM

The love between us is never to be broken by others..

So if anyone tries to do that, come get me 1st.. Hee. I make sure crazy boy power kills anyone! LOL.. And hor.. Please learn how to think more, we dont need your care abt us.. Dont drive my HaTred back..I want my sotong,giraffe,tan,stupid kor.. haha.. I not stupid, i think more that my parents does..They are too simple -minded.. hee but i love my parents too.. Love my felicia forever~ Dr.tan signing off..







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥